- No liability for any errors or omissions The information contained in this Website has been provided by Meighan O'Toole for information purposes only. This information does not constitute legal, professional or commercial advice. While every care has been taken to ensure that the content is useful and accurate, Meighan O'Toole gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties in this regard, and does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or, for any loss or damage caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with reliance on the use of such information. Any errors or omissions brought to the attention of Meighan O'Toole will be corrected as soon as possible.The information in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in this website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. Meighan O'Toole accepts no responsibility for keeping the information in this website up to date or any liability whatsoever for any failure to do so.
- Material on this website does not constitute professional advice Any views, opinions and guidance set out in this website are provided for information purposes only, and do not purport to be professional advice. Anyone contemplating action in respect of matters set out in this website should obtain advice from a suitably qualified professional adviser based on their unique requirements.
- No Warranty or Endorsement Meighan O'Toole does not make any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, nor does it assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, nor does it represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Meighan O'Toole. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Meighan O'Toole and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- No responsibility for other websites When you access other external websites through a link from the website of Meighan O'Toole, please note that Meighan O'Toole has no control over the content on external websites. The links to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only, and should not be taken as an endorsement by Meighan O'Toole of the contents or practices of those external websites, for which Meighan O'Toole assumes no responsibility or liability.
- Third Party Company and Products (Real and Fictitious) Any reference or mention to third party companies and/or products on the website of Meighan O'Toole, is for purely informational purposes only. This information does not constitute either an endorsement or a recommendation. Unless clearly stated otherwise, all third party products and/or services must be ordered directly from the vendor and all licenses and warranties take place between you and the vendor. Meighan O'Toole accepts no liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of any third party companies and their products and/or services.